This year the proceeds benefit The Drake House.
The event will be held at 1:00pm on Saturday October 29th at Willow Springs Neighborhood Park. The park is located at 10579 Roxburgh Lane.
For directions via a Google map click here.
– Tickets for chili tasting and judging will be available on-site.
– No reservation required. Just show up and eat great chili.
– Tickets are $20 for a cup and all of the Chili you can eat. Expensive? Not really, all the money goes to the Drake House.
– Water, soft drinks and event souvenirs will be available for purchase. Cheap.
– Live Music by popular Atlanta rock band Strangebrewd.
– A playground is available for the kiddies.
– Limited handicap parking is available. Get here early.
Interested in fielding a team? Want to see the rules? Just nosy and want to see who the teams are? Click through to the Contestant Information Page.
We love our volunteers. If you’re interested in volunteering call or drop a note to Willie (contact info below).
Heartfelt thanks to Maranza Robinson for sponsoring the drink tent this year.
Chili Cook Off Background
In 2010 Mr. Willie Springz decided to gather a few of his good cooking friends for a Chili Cooking competition. As it turned out the chili was so good that people paid just to have a taste of it. Mr. Springz (being the benevolent guy he is) decided to donate the money to his favorite charities in Roswell, GA. To date Williez Chili Cook Off has raised tens of thousands of dollars for charity and served about 5,000 cups of the finest chili you’ve ever tasted.
Event Manager: Willie Springz
The cook off and this web site have no affiliation with the Willow Springs HOA.
We ain’t them.